- Normal – Like pushing a finger into muscle of upper arm when muscle is relaxed.
- Unreleased or Infected Eggs – Like poking finger into fat on stomach.
- Internal Parasite or Bacterial – Like poking finger into fat on stomach.
- Possible Impaction – Hard.
- Internal Columnaris or Bacterial – A red anal port.
- Infection or Toxins Diarrhea – Leaking out of anal port when sides of the fish is gently pressed (fluid indicates infection or toxins diarrhea).
- Internal Infection – Dumpiness (being short) near the anal port.
By Blogger KoiLover