List of Koi Feces Diagnosis
- Medium to Short Feces is a good feces.
- Color of Food Feces is a good feces.
- Long Thin Feces is a sign of not eating well (usually stress related).
- Thick Long Feces is a little constipated or overfeeding (no time to digest).
- Zig Zag Clear Long Feces is reabsorbed eggs.
- Thin White Feces is a sign of infection unless fed with white food.
- Clear Feces with Bubbles is not eating well.
- Long Bubble Mucousy Dark Feces likes Sausage is gas trapped in floating foods. Foods are being fermented by gas causing bacteria. Also fish are eating bubbles.
- No Feces But Water Tinged Brown is possibly diarrhea with blood (life threating sign)
By Blogger KoiLover